5 Important Social Security Questions You Should Know
For many retirees, Social Security benefits form the foundation of their retirement income. In order to make sure you get the most out of your benefits, you should have a solid grasp on this complex matter.
We have put together an informative brochure that helps answer the following questions:
- What is your Social Security amount?
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security benefit?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Does earning additional income while you are on Social Security impact the value of your benefit?
- Do you pay tax on your Social Security benefit?
Please contact us to receive your brochure!
Molotsky Tax Advisory Group, LLC, SHM Financial Group, American Mortgage & Equity Consultants, Inc. and Stanley Molotsky are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency. This content is for informational purposes only and should not be used to make any financial decisions.